PIX frequently asked questions.
- What the PIX Payment Option?
- What are the minimum and maximum deposit limits?
- How do I deposit to my account using PIX
- How soon does the money fall into my account?
- Do you charge any fees when depositing?
- Can I withdraw through PIX?
- Which currencies does PIX transact in?
1. What the PIX Payment Option?
PIX is instant payments system created by the Brazilian Central Bank that allows consumers and companies to make money transfers 24 hours a day, seven days a week, without requiring debit or credit cards. It is also free of charge for all individuals.
2. What are the minimum and maximum deposit limits?
The limits are between 20 and 10,000 reais per transaction.
3. How do I deposit to my account using PIX
- Log in to your account.
- Go to Cashier and Select PIX option.
- Enter or select your deposit amount and bonus code (if applicable).
- Click on Deposit.
- You will be re-directed to a third-party website and a PIX QR code will be generated for the deposited amount.
- You must scan the QR code by using the PIX app from your mobile phone.
- Funds would be credited to your account instantly after you complete the payment.
4. How soon does the money fall into my account?
If the procedure is done exactly as indicated in the cashier, the deposited amount is credited instantly after confirmation of the online bank transfer by your bank.
5. Do you charge any fees when depositing?
There is no fee for this deposit method.
6. Can I withdraw through PIX?
No, PIX is not available as a withdrawal option.
7. Which currencies does PIX transact in?
PIX deposits can be made in BRL currency only.